"Find someone who isn't afraid to admit that they miss you. Someone who
knows that you’re not perfect, but treats you as if you are. Someone
whose biggest fear is losing you. One who gives their heart completely.
Someone who says I love you and means it. Last but not the least, find
someone you wouldn't mind waking up with you in the morning, seeing your
wrinkles and your grey hair but still falls in love with you all over
again."
The Lurching eyes !
One humid but beautiful August afternoon I decided to gift myself a walk till nearby Grocery shop. The walk was pleasant but it proved me again that nothing has changed yet in-spite of so much of hoo-hullah on women's safety and so called empowerment. The distance was not even one kilometres but I felt I have come miles away. As soon as I left safe cocoon of the wall of my society, on the main road I met happened to see two grown up boys riding a bike. I shall call them grown up because they were driving, and I understand in our country driving license is given after 18 years of 'grown up' age. I was crossing the road, though there is no such concept of Zebra crossing in our country, I was looking at all sides with my ultra alert eyes. The boys were daring also, I must say. The front boy or man or MCP was blinking at me again. The moment was actually funny for me. I was bought up in a family where blinking is like a crime and consider...
Comments
Post a Comment